Introduction to EECS via Robotics
If you are a current student, please Log In for full access to the web site.
Note that this link will take you to an external site (https://oidc.mit.edu) to authenticate, and then you will be redirected back to this page.
This Week in 6.01 (Week 14, Week of 15 May)
We are rapidly approaching the end of the semester, and I wanted to give you a run-down of the time we have left. Please read the following carefully.
- This week will have our final software lab (finishing up DL13), during which you will be running the mapping/pathfinding procedures on the real robot and racing in the real world.
- There is no design lab this week (week 14). However, we will have the lab open as extra office hours during all design lab times during week 14. This time may be used to make up missing work, or for help reviewing for the final exam.
- Regular office hours will run as normal until Sunday, 21 May (inclusive).
- Our final exam will be held on Tuesday, 23 May, from 1:30-4:30p on Johnson Track.
- Missing checkoffs must be made up by next Thursday (18 May) at 10pm. The office hours on the following Sunday (21 May) will be exclusively for help reviewing for the final exam.
- The tutor will close at 9am on Monday, 22 May. Any submissions received after that time will not impact your grade. Automatic extensions will also be finalized at that time.
- Please double-check your "Progress" page on the web site, and if anything seems amiss, please let us know.
Final Exam Review
- Review materials for the final exam are available here.
- We will also hold an optional review session for the final (Sunday, 21 May; 2-4pm; 32-141).
We take your feedback on the course very seriously. If you did not have a chance to finish the survey during nanoquiz last week, it is available here. In addition, please fill out the Institute-wide subject evaluations here. We really appreciate your feedback!
Software Lab: Finish DL13
Design Lab: No Lab (extra office hours during lab times)
Readings and Homework